Are you the type who is dreading the thought of having to organize your things prior to a move?
Here are a few things that you need to keep in mind.
First, when packing:
- Make sure that you have all the essential materials for packing and moving which you can use while organizing your things.
- Label all the boxes clearly.
- Give yourself ample time to prepare, it should be at least a few weeks before the move.
Second, while moving house:
- You want to focus all your energies on your new house, so arrange for someone to clean the property after you move.
If not, try to clean most of the property before your moving day.
- Steer clear of carrying any rubbish with you to your new place – it will only add to the load, and this is a
great way for you to have a fresh start with your things!
Want us to help you move? Call us now at 020 8746 9619